Public and staff invited to Annual Members' Meeting 2013
Updated 21 August 2013
The annual members meeting of Colchester Hospital University NHS Foundation Trust is on Wednesday 11 September, at 4pm.
Training Rooms South (map)
Colchester General Hospital
Essex CO4 5JL.
The full programme for the Annual Members Meeting is:
4pm Business Meeting
- Dr Gordon Coutts, Chief Executive, will present the Trust's Annual Report
- Mike Baker, Director of Finance, will present the Annual Accounts
- Kathy French, Acting Director of Nursing and Patient Experience, will present the Quality Report
Here is the full Agenda.
5pm Presentation by governors
- The work of the Council of Governors in 2012/13
5.45pm Post Keogh Review Listening Event
- The public will be invited to talk to members of the Trust's Board of Directors and Council of Governors, in groups or on a one-to-one basis, about their experiences and ideas how the Trust delivers services.
The meeting is expected to finish by 8pm at the latest. Refreshments will be provided.
Read more here, including what Dr Sally Irvine has to say about the meeting.
On 2 July we put the Trust's Annual Report, Accounts and Quality Report for 2012/13 onto our website.