Publicity material and membership forms
You may want to download and print one of the forms below, all of which come with a Freepost address.
But it's easiest to register online for Membership!
Existing members and governors can use the material below for new and potential members. The 8-page membership leaflet and form explains what membership of our NHS Foundation Trust is all about.
If you just want a printable form, there is an A4 size form.
Meanwhile, the easy to print, A4 size, Refer a Friend sheet has separate forms which can be completed by up to four new members.
You might be interested in the following material.
In October 2009 we issued a new membership form in an 8-page leaflet.
In October 2008 we issued a new set of posters for the "We care, do you?" campaign:
- Poster with Yvonne Roddy, Senior Assistant Technical Officer and Amanda Boyton, Pharmacy Technician
- Poster with Dr Laura Taylor-Green and Dr Natalie Robson
- Poster with Physiotherapists Cathy Pratt, Lyndsey Bingham and Lucy Rath
- Poster with Carillion's Sue Plaster, Andy Matthais and Jennifer Bedborough
- Poster with Rebecca Pulford, Senior Matron Planned Care
You might be interested in the 2007 set of posters and 2007 advert.although these have the 'Essex Rivers' logo on.
General guides A short guide to Foundation Trusts and
Foundation Trusts - the story so far
Here is some material from the consultation period (pre-FT)
Patients & Public Q&A sheet from 2007 and the Staff Q&A sheet from 2007.