Essex County Hospital Ward List
November 2012: If you are suffering from diarrhoea and/or vomiting (Norovirus) please DO NOT visit our hospital until you have symptom-free for 48 hours. Click for reasons why.
Updated 16 August 2012
You may wish to phone a ward directly and we publish the ward phone numbers below, and some other useful numbers.
As well as phoning, you can contact a patient using our email messaging service.
- Mary Barron Suite & Chemotherapy Nursing - 01206 744732
- Rhys Lewis Ward - Oncology - 01206 744485 or 744655
- Outpatients - 01206 744480
- Jefferson Ward - Dermatology/Oncology - 01206 744411 or 744442
- Sanders Ward - Ophthalmology - 01206 744610
There are other ways that you can contact a patient
Alternatively, you may wish to phone our main telephone number:
Trust Switchboard: 01206 747474